Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I get started with R.T Securities (Pvt.) Limited?
The client can contact us through our contact number 021-35842404 or our website www.rtsecurities.com.pk or can also visit us personally. Our client executive will guide you through the process of operation.
- Types of services does R.T Securities staff provide?
We provide a complete package including first-hand market information, fast execution, and settlement of shares trading transactions.
- Who can be your client?
Any individual/corporate willing to take exposure in the stock and capital markets and wants to get firsthand knowledge of the Pakistan Stock Exchange as per the rules.
- The procedure of purchase/sell investments?
Once you open an account and entitlement is obtained and then a subsidiary account with CDC is open, orders may also be placed over the telephone with the equity trader assigned for your service.
- After an investment sale, in how much time will I have access to the proceeds?
Transaction settlement policy in the stock exchange is Trade Date plus + 2 business days.
- What is the procedure to cancel pending orders during system failure?
In case of IBTS System Failure due to any reason, investors can always use our Call Center services to place, cancel, or inquire about their pending orders. Our Trade Officers can perform this on your behalf after your instructions. An investor can call us on our 021-35842404 to avail Order Placement / Cancellation facility.
- How do you notify clients about their order executions?
Customers may view their order status directly by logging on to their online trading accounts or we have this practice to send them the order confirmation email containing details about their executed transactions, at the day end.