Corporate Account in Pakistan Stock Exchange (PSX)
A corporate account in Pakistan Stock Exchange (PSX) is for companies who want to invest their savings in Pakistan Stock Exchange (PSX). RT Securities Pvt. Ltd. facilitates corporate clients with premium services in their investment journey. To open a corporate account with RT Securities, the following documents will be required.
Document Required for Opening Corporate Account at RT Securities
- The account opening form duly filled and signed.
- Attested copies of CNIC of the board of directors and authorized person.
- Attested copies of NICOP and passport if signatories are non-resident Pakistani.
- Certified copy of NTN certificate.
- Zakat form CZ-50 if zakat is not applicable.
- Board resolution.
- Complete bank detail with Iban # for dividend mandate to the bank.
- All payments to our brokerage house only by cross cheque
- In the name of RT Securities (Pvt.) Ltd (client account).
- Email address.
- Copy of the last form and 29.
- The pattern of shareholding.
- ATPL- active taxpayer from FBR online for a company,
- Directors, and authorized persons.
- Certificate of incorporation.
- Trust deed in case of mutual funds
- Certified true copies of constituent documents of the applicant (memorandum and articles of association, act/charter/statute/by-laws/rules and regulations etc.)
Please don’t hesitate to contact us for any queries regarding the account opening. Or you can visit our office during business hours.