What is Sahulat Account in Pakistan Stock Exchange?
Sahulat Account in PSX is introduced for retail investors. The account opening process is quite simple and convenient. It even doesn’t require proof of income; you just need to provide your basic information to a PSX registered broker. Sahulat account is ideal for students, housewives, retail investors, etc.
What is the Sahulat Account PSX limit?
The maximum amount to invest in the Sahulat account is 0.8 Million (8 lac) Pakistani rupees. The minimum amount to invest in Pakistan Stock Exchange is as low as 1 rupee.
Required Documents for Opening Account in PSX
Following are the required documents for opening your Sahulat Account
- Account Opening Form duly filled and signed that includes (KYC, CRF & Sahulat Form)
- Biometrics and OTP in case of out-of-city or overseas clients.
- Attested copies of CNIC of the board of Client / Nominee / Authorized Person.
- Bank details with IBAN #
- Cell Number (Must be on the name of Client / Authorized Person)
- Proof of Income (Does not required for Sahulat account)
Points to note before Opening Sahulat Account in PSX
- Sahulat account can be made without any joint account holder.
- It can be converted to normal account at any time.
- The net purchase of the stocks must not exceed 0.8 Million per day.
- The invester can enjoy trading easily with regular market.
- The investor cannot trade with any type of leverage trading.
- The trading can be dome completely online from the comfort of your home.
Need help? Contact our agent for more information.